Monday, October 8, 2007

good times

Jared and I had a lot of fun with Erin and Mike the past two days. Out of four of us, no one remembered to bring the camera out until dinner last night where I snapped this picture of my sister (the table is hiding the baby bump) and brother-in-law at Soul Vegetarian.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We had a full weekend including eating dinner at Noodle (in Decatur) and shopping at Ikea on Saturday night. On Sunday we went to the Atlanta History Center, had lunch at Olive Bistro, dinner at Soul Vegetarian and ending the night with my sister and I watching really bad TV (we watched Desperate Housewives, as our husbands rolled their eyes and left the room). It was a whirlwind weekend filled with laughter, story telling and good eats. Oh, and they loved the muffins!

8 comments:

Vegan_Noodle said...

I always forget pictures when I'm with company as well. Sounds like yall went to some great places by the names. And of course they liked the muffins.... they're vegan and you made them!!

urban vegan said...

weekends go by too quickly, esp the fun ones spent with those you love.

KellytheCulinarian said...

Ah! You went to Ikea! I love that place, the packaged mixes they sell are delicious.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

aww, that's fabulous that you had such a nice time with your sister and brother-in-law - no surprise that they loved the muffins, since they looked absolutely divine!!

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pink Theory said...

yay! I'm glad that they liked the muffins. My sister loves going to Ikea when she comes to visit as well.

My Blind Brother said...

Thanks forr sharing this

My Blind Brother said...

Thhis was a lovely blog post