Monday, July 16, 2007

Jared's big salad

Jared made us a big salad yesterday for dinner. Elaine (on Seinfeld, duh!) would have been proud!
Jared's big salad had romaine lettuce, sugar snap peas, carrots, red onions, green olives and raspberries. He also made a vinaigrette which I think had lemon juice and olive oil. I know the vinaigrette had raspberry preserves, because it was my idea. Even though I am not a huge fan of olives they weren't so bad in this salad.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...I love the Elaine's big salad episodes! I just found your blog--it looks great!

Courtney

Lori- the Pleasantly Plump Vegan said...

awesome! Yeah we love just about every episode of Seinfeld. Shamefully, Elaine is my favorite, even though she is rotten.