Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bike Race & Brunch

Hello. This is Jared posting on Lori's behalf, which I will be doing until she heals up from her fall and regains use of all her limbs. I haven't had a chance to cook much, so we have mostly been getting take out. However, we did get out this morning for vegan brunch at 11:11 Teahouse which was part of the SOPO's Broken Hearts and Bicycle Parts Race I took part in yesterday. The race was so much fun, and brunch was awesome. We were so busy devouring yummy food from the ATL's finest vegan cooks, we forgot to take many pictures. The only one we got was of this chocolate mint cupcake, which I'm pretty sure was from Dulce Vegan. It was very tasty. 

Photobucket

13 comments:

Dulce Vegan said...

Hi! That is one of our cupcakes. I'm do glad that you enjoyed it!!! Please come say hi next time!

We hope that Lori makes a quick recovery!

Lori- the Pleasantly Plump Vegan said...

yeah, that cupcake rocked!

aTxVegn said...

Yessss, chocolate + mint!

I can't believe you broke your arm!!! Heal quickly!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Adorable cupcake!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!! Feel better Lori. =)

Jackie said...

Sorry to hear about Lori's fall.

Great that you like cooking so we won't have to worry about her starving LOL

The cupcakes that you had at the brunch look very yummy.

Unknown said...

cant go wrong with cupcakes!

Sam said...

Ooh, that cupcake makes me VERY hungry! Feel better Lori!!!

Vegan_Noodle said...

jared you are soo cool for taking over the blogging responsibilities!
Cupcake looks amazing!

jRoq said...

Thanks, vegan_noodle! I will try to maintain the level of yummy food to which you all have become accustomed.

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Hi Jared, please tell Lori to feel better soon! I'm sure that the beautiful cupcake will only help to speed up her recovery :o).

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori and Jared, this is Ashley -we met yesterday at the vegan brunch!!
Just wanted to say hellooo and stare at the cupcake, since they had run out by the time I asked my hubby to get me one.
Hope your arm isn't itchy today!!
I had so much fun at the brunch that I want to find out how to do one once a month, potluck style - you in? (once you're all healed, of course!)

Lori- the Pleasantly Plump Vegan said...

Ashley! we are totally down for monthly brunch. It was cool hangin' with and yr hubby. Give us a call whenever you feel like hangin out again.