Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

On this Valentine's Day, I'll share a photo of Jared and I when we went to Seattle for our honeymoon 3 years ago. We also rented a car and drove down to Portland, which was also very nice. We weren't vegan then, so we would love to go back to Seattle and Portland as vegans. I love this picture because we got the perfect skyline with the Space Needle, downtown and Mount Rainier. The sun was setting, so it was just a perfect moment. Plus we were smiley newlyweds!
Photobucket
Sweetpea (the dog) and Peeny (the cat) also wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. They are forever life partner cuddle bugs (they really do spoon like this when it's cold out).
Photobucket

16 comments:

J said...

You guys look adorable!

The picture of the critter snuggling is too cute too (and Peeny really does look like Nermal).

Happy V-Day to you two.

Vegan_Noodle said...

Lori that is a great photo of you and Jared! You should definitely get back out to portland and seattle... they are a vegan dream come true!

Jess said...

Aw, you two look so cute! That's a great picture! And your animals are adorable. So snuggly!

Happy V-Day!

Theresa said...

Both adorable photos!! I just want to give all four of you a big V-Day hug :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. And I love the cuddle bugs. Happy Valentine's Day.

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Your photo is beautiful, and the one of the animals is quite adorable as well :o).

Liz Ranger (Bubble Tea for Dinner) said...

oh my gosh! I was like "awwww!" at you guys (and the photo IS really nice, too). And then Sweetpea and Peeny make me go all like "awwwwww!". you guy are all too cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! That picture is so cute. =)

Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

And when you come back to Seattle you MUST... absolutely MUST give me a call. I'd love to meet you and show you some of the yummy and vegan sites (or restaurants... yeah...)

Anonymous said...

aw y'all are so cute!! Quick question: Whats your number one favorite vegan cookbook?? Is there one you cook from the most?

Calimaryn said...

Such cuteness here! Most happiest of days full of love to you both. Lots of check squishes to the furries!

Jenny Wren said...

I haven't checked-in in awhile, and I missed some goodies! The pizza looks awesome, and Sweetpea and Peeny are oh so cute. I like your new layout.

Veggie Cookster said...

Aw, such sweet photos!! :)

urban vegan said...

Awwwww....wish my kitties would cuddle like that. They cuddle with us--but not each other.

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Yay! Happy Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

15 avocados. thats cute! where are you in that picture?